Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fettuccine

This recipe is easy and cheesey.. much like myself
10 oz. fettuccine noodles- cooked
2 can mushroom pieces
1/2 cube margarine melted
4 chicken breasts cooked and cubed or 2 cans white chicken
2 can cream of chicken soup
1 C. sour cream
1 C. mozzarella cheese- shredded
parmesan cheese sprinkled on top
Mix everything togther except cheeses. Place in 9x13 buttered baking dish with cheeses. Cover (spray foil with cooking spray so cheese does not stick) cook at 300 for 45-50 minutes.
I like to double this recipe and put some in the freezer for future meals.

1 comment :

  1. I didn't know you blogged. Now I get to follow you and that cute baby of yours! :) Hope you don't mind. I recently started blogging too but my style is a bit untraditional. Check it out if you dare and don't think less of me. Peace out. www.squeaky-poo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete