Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bachelor: My Final Prediction

It's you Chris it's always been you. It was you on Emily's season, and it's you all over again. Let me be the one to make you happy let me be your prince charming. Chris, for the first time let's not make a liar out of you and finally give America "The most shocking Bachelor finale ever. What do you say?

p.s. Trying to get a post out about Women Tell All, but I have a very sick baby. WTF doesn't my baby know it's the morn after Bachelor?
Thanks for the wonderful photo.

4 comments :

  1. Yeah geez come on Mack?! Don't you know I'm anxiously awaiting your moms review about last night???

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA HA! YESSS!! Chris H needs some love to! HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web
    site unintentionally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

    Here is my web-site ... laptops under 300

    ReplyDelete