Friday, June 24, 2011

Patio Makeover

No, I don't have a patio set just yet, but I did a bit of a face list until then, with few cans of spray paint my backyard is looking a little more welcoming.
These black chairs were in my office at the old house...
 After I completed the blue chairs, I thought now where am I going to put my lemonade? The little table, which once was tan and in our spare bedroom came to the rescue.
 Which then, prompted a quick spray of yellow on the flower pot.
Ate on our back patio just last night, and the night before that, and the night before that....

4 comments :

  1. So perfectly perfect Lindy!!! Love it ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your back yard, I want to copy it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect makeover! This truly was such a lovely and inspired post. Your pictures always speak volumes and I loved hearing your defined thoughts on what makes out door special.
    patio design

    ReplyDelete