Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Bachelorette: Home Town Dates

I do apologize for not reviewing last week’s train wreck, but on occasion, a rare occasion, I do have other obligations which prevent me from spending my entire Monday evening viewing and writing about fake love stories. At the rate I’ve been going I’ve put more hours into this show than Chris Harrison. The truth is I spent almost all week at the lake with no internet access, it was completely refreshing. But enough about me, lets discuss what the tabloids are calling, “The unluckiest bachelorette ABC has ever seen.”

Drum Roll……………….. Home town dates, I live for home town dates. Our greasy Greek Constantine takes Ashley to his family’s Italian restaurant…. Italian? I know for the first time this season we’re all as confused as Ashley is. Continue reading Bachelorette Review HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment