Thursday, September 20, 2012

Can't Wait...

At 38 weeks all I’ve been thinking about it is the big push and all the nasty facts surrounding labor. At this point everyone I see asks, “How much longer?” Though the other day a friend offered such a refreshing comment when she said, “I can’t wait to meet him.”
I too can’t wait to meet him. I remember being at this point with my first. Hugely pregnant I longed to hold my baby rather than just pack her around. I remember how amazing it was to hold Milly for the first time, and I feel so blessed to get to experience it all over again.
Dear baby boy, we all can’t wait to meet you. We already know we love you.

2 comments :

  1. This made me cry. Stop it! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't make anyone else cry.. I guess you're just pregnant or crazy..same thing.

      Delete