Monday, December 22, 2014

Ski movie highlights Utah, female athletes, local resort


My latest Article is up on KSL today!
Ski movie highlights Utah, female athletes, local resort
I have to say this has been a pure joy from beginning to end. I went with my whole family to Park City to see it. It was a SOLD-OUT show! I didn't take notes, I just soaked it all in. As soon as I got home from my Park City getaway I did a bit more research and scribbled this out. KSL took it on, but it sat in editing for awhile. I rearranged it and sent it again to editing. I talked with the editor and told her I thought it was a piece with a lot of potential. I am thankful she saw it too.

I love that in a very small way I am creeping toward my goals.
To those of you who take the time to read my stuff, I thank you.


No comments :

Post a Comment