Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A book deal

 "How about a book? Alice's Agent, Kathy, suggested. 

Alices scoffed, "And who in the hell wants to hear about a washed-up athlete that once upon a time was World Champion but doesn't even have a medal?"

"Alice, you're not exactly selling yourself here." Said Kathy. 

Alice stood silent on the other end and finally said, "Selling myself? What am I a hooker or an athlete?

"I think a lot of young aspiring female athletes would love to hear from you?" Kathy said.  

"From who Kathy the hooker or the athlete? Because honestly those young girls whether they're talented racers or not will indeed have to prostrate themselves. And Lord knows that wasn't my strength." 

Sigh. "Alright, Alice. You've had your fun. Will you just say you'll think about it? 

Alright. Fine. I'll think about it. And Kathy you really are a marvelous pimp. Has anyone ever told you that? 

"Just you Alice. Just you. "

Click 

No comments :

Post a Comment