Friday, April 13, 2012

My Daughter

Guest post by Gaylord Campbell
My daughter told me about SatelliteStarInternet.com and I’m thinking about getting it for the house. I love her to death and my favorite thing in the world is when I get pictures in the mail from her of the boys but I know that takes a lot of time for her to do and the last thing I want to do is stress her out. I chose to live out here on this farm so I can’t expect her to rearrange her whole schedule to accommodate my reclusiveness but I have to tell you that I really do like being out here all by myself because I don’t have to answer to anyone and my schedule is 100% mine. I like being on the farm because it’s so peaceful out here and the dogs really like having so much room to run around and play and I think it’s great I get so much sun and can grow herbs and vegetables and all that. My daughter doesn’t get it but that’s because she lives in the city!

No comments :

Post a Comment