Tuesday, May 1, 2012

17 Weeks


My comments are below, but I know you'd all rather have an update from Snooki. She is a mother I think we can all admire. You really will want to read this. It's hilarious.

As for me I'm fatter this time than last.

More tired, but less sick. I’ll take it.
More irritable than the Unabomber. Mason doesn’t walk on egg shells, it’s more like ticking time bombs. He lives is a constant state of panic and fear. It would do Milly good, to adopt his mindset.
Holy cow (Wow, cow sounds good).  I’m so hungry all the time. I’m like a pubescent teenage boy, nothing can keep me full.
I love turkey croissant sandwiches. The kind you buy at Macey’s Grocery. Weird?
Some nights I can make it through without getting up for a snack. Last night I had to get up twice.
People keep asking me what I want. Boy or girl? I can’t think of a bigger set-up one could put upon themselves than wanting one sex over the other. Oh, I’m also more opinionated in pregnancy; just kidding I’m always that way. Isn’t it charming?
My gums bleed every time I brush my teeth.
I wish zits were considered pretty.
My nose is swollen. I read this is common. Every weird thing ever, they claim to be common.
Milly has been sick for a couple of nights she woke up crying every two hours. Then I started crying because that’s what newborns do, and I’m quite terrified of going back to sleepless nights.
Everything I cook tastes disgusting.
I LOVE the food channel. I find it oddly comforting.

3 comments :

  1. Congrats on your upcoming baby! I've been excited for you since I found out and just haven't gotten around to telling you. I can't imagine how darling another "Millie" baby from you and Mace will be, but I'm excited to find out especially if it's a boy. Hope you find comfort in knowing that your current "normal" is very normal even though that sucks. And acne is of the devil. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all too eery and familiar, unfortunately! And just wait to see what the 3rd pregnancy does to your body. ha It's all worth it, you are perfectly normal...isn't it attractive? I've never understood some people's attraction to pregnancy. Good luck and I can't wait to find out what you're having, sadly enough, I've never met Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... you make me laugh. But that is very common!!! Love you (again common)

    ReplyDelete