Thursday, June 21, 2012

Book Review: Swim

I read this short little number a bit ago and have since decided Jennifer Weiner is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. This short story leads into her longer novel, The Next Best Thing. I wanted to read this before reading the novel because she said she made some changes to the character when she went on to write the longer story. I'm interested to find out what she changed. I love the way Weiner writes her characters. Somehow, no matter their tragedy you leave relating to the character in some way. Her writing is witty and real and her characters are like real people, never without their flaws and insecurities. I've read enough of her stuff to know that me and Jenn (can I call you Jenn?) need to go to  lunch. Jenn my schedule is wide open. What time works for you? Image Credit

No comments :

Post a Comment