Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meatball Sub Sandwiches

I know this sandwich doesn't look too impressive, but trust me it was divine. I took a meatball sub sandwich recipe dissected it and made as many short cuts as I could, it turned out to be way easy!
  • Frozen cooked meatballs, cooked according to package directions.
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons tomato paste
  • 1 can diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
  • hot dog or hogie buns
Heat oven to 350. Put the garlic, canned tomatoes and tomato paste in a pan and heat through on medium heat. Add the cooked meatballs to the mixture. Place desired amount of meatballs on each bun and top with mozzarella cheese. Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches on a pan (I brushed a little olive oil on the buns) and pop in the stove for about 5 minutes or so, just until the cheese is melted and the bun is a little toasted. Enjoy.

1 comment :

  1. Looks good and easy enough for me! I even pinned it!

    ReplyDelete