Thursday, October 23, 2014

Book Review: Someday, Someday, Maybe

I liked this book. I have to admit I picked it up because it's by Lauren Graham whom I fell madly in love with during her years as a Gilmore Girl.

Usually I hate when celebrities write any book other than an autobiography. Mostly because I feel they've taken up enough famous space and they should leave the writing to the tortured.  Plus I imagine it's a much easier process to get published when you're a celebrity than us peasants. But.... I made and exception to my own rule. Mostly because I'm terribly sleazy.

I liked this book. I didn't love it. It is fiction yet I imagine she inserted many of her own experiences in it. It is about a struggling actor in New York in her twenties. This book had a youthful flare and a hopeful message about achieving goals and dreaming big.

I'll give it three out of five stars and mark it as light chick read.

No comments :

Post a Comment