Monday, December 31, 2012

Toner, I'm always out of toner

So there I was, Sunday morning the diaper bags, yes bags, were packed. Milly and Mack were dressed and ready, no one had spilled or pooped through their church attire. Mason was showered and ready I was showered and running a flat iron through my hair, nearly ready. All I had to do was print off my lesson I had prepared the night before.
But alas I was out of toner. I am always out of toner! Why you ask, because everytime I consider buying it I realize that I should probably feed my family first because with the price of toner. It's usually one or the other, right?
I know I'm not the only with this problem, so I was searching for a solution. I came across 247inktoner. As far as I can tell they have better prices and they'll ship it right to you. By the way, don't you just love when things are shipped right to your front door, and you think take that world, as you realize you successfully avoided dragging your two kids around in snowy weather just to buy toner.

No comments :

Post a Comment