Monday, December 31, 2012

Wedding Highlights

My baby sister tied the knot in August. I had so much fun scrolling through here wedding album. It was perhaps the most perfect wedding. My sister along with my mom planned every last detail. I had forgotten just how much work wedding planning can be.
If you or a family member are planning a wedding and you are not able to hire my mom, mostly because A) You wouldn't be able to afford her and B) You're not her daughter and so she wouldn't be willing to plan your wedding anyway. Well then I guess your next best option would be to familiarize yourself with this snazzy little site called, weddingtonway.com . I sincerely wish I would have known about it back when the Mace and I got hitched.
 And now a few highlights from Haley and Gabe's day. Sigh...

No comments :

Post a Comment