Monday, October 27, 2014

He is two!

Mack you have been two for a month now and I have wanted to jot a few things down about who you are and what you like.

You have the deepest little laugh. Your big laugh has never match your tiny body. Every time you laugh we can't help but laugh along with you.

You run is to die for. When you run you pump your arms side to side as if it is what propels your legs.  It's too funny.

You have a mischievous grin and you LOVE getting into trouble. You adore your older sister. You don't quite know what to do with yourself when Milly is not around. In fact you wander around the house spouting, "Miyy-ee, Miyy-ee."

You are a daddy's boy. When dad is around you want nothing to do with me. If I'm being honest I'm kind of jealous. When dad is home you are right by his side or on his lap. You follow him as he mows the lawn. Whatever dad is doing you try your best to do it just life him. In the morning you want to get dressed right away in the hopes that you will be able to go with dad. It kind of breaks my heart.

You aren't scared of much. When we are at the park you will climb up anything and slide down the steepest slide you can find. You get frustrated when you are unable to do everything Milly does. I believe you think you are four not two.

You have more energy then we know what to do with. You love playing with older kids. Everything you touch you throw. You love playing at the park and riding around in your red car.

Mack you continue to be the most handsome little kid around. When I look at you I can't believe you are mine. How did I get such a cute, fun and rambunctious little guy? I'm so blessed to have you in my life! I will try my hardest to keep up with you.

Love,
Mama

No comments :

Post a Comment